Sharing my professional thoughts is a great joy of mine. But, I have spent little time reflecting on my personal self and sharing that with you. Today I came upon a LinkedIn group called 9 Minutes a Day. It served as a great reminder of the power just a few minutes each day can have on how we live our lives.
Today I thought I’d share some of what has gone well this week – my weekly wins. No, these aren’t all work related. But, I think life is about the whole me – mom, business owner, wife.
- Roughed a chapter of a book I am writing with a group of friends.
- Determined the format for a book I am writing on Intergenerational programs.
- Released a newsletter and an upcoming events alert for Music Sparks. Posts for te week were completed.
- Attended an information meeting with my daughter on the select choir into which she has been accepted. (She is so excited about the musical outlets this group will afford her. And, there are travel opportunities, too.)
- Completed installation of garden edging in the front yard.
- Attended a webinar that provided a ton of business brand information.
- Talked on the phone with three of my siblings.
What were your wins this week? Share them in the comments below.