My friend, Michelle Erfurt put out a challenge on Music Therapy Tween for a 7 link challenge. This seemed like a simple challenge. The questions only apply to the dates of August 2010 – July 2011. So here we go!
- Your first post of August 2010: Music Connections – Learning This was a part of a series. It was taken from presentations I had done.
- A post you enjoyed writing the most: Celebrate National Kazoo Day Is there anything more fun than a kazoo?
- A post which had a great discussion: Finding Your Tempo Giusto This was a book inspired post. I love sharing my thoughts on my reading.
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written Three ideas for Musical Breaks I wish this was a post on this blog. Rachelle is great a capturing thoughts.
- Your most helpful post: Help with a child’s goal Is there anything that makes you happier than helping a child meet a goal? For me there isn’t much.
- A post with a title that you are proud of: What are Your Six Songs? Having a couple other blogs follow with related posts made me proud. It is a way for me to feel like I am meeting my goal of getting people to explore different facets of life.
- A post that you wish more people had read My Music Therapy Aha! Moment I want people to know how work, degree, employment grow out of things that bring joy to life. This is my story.
Now, it is your turn! Share your 7 links my blogging friends.